Scottish Government Guidelines,
The announcement from the Scottish Government that we are in phase 3 exiting from COVID-19 restrictions this means that it is now possible to resume limited Cosmic activities.
The recovery plan allows groups of up to 15 from a maximum of 5 households to meet outdoors.
All resources previously issued by scottishathletics relevant to COVID-19 can be found at the following links:
Cosmic members who sign up for outdoor activities must have read the above guidance and by booking on a club activity will have agreed to the government guidelines. It is important that Cosmics are seen to be acting responsibly and within the law and the spirit of the guidelines.
Cosmic latest guidelines:
- If there is the slightest indication that you might be suffering any form of the main COVID-19 symptoms you must not attend the session. (see government guidelines).
- If you are tested positive for COVID-19 then you must advise the club for the safety and wellbeing of other runners.
- Groups are restricted to a maximum of 5 households in total.
- Members will be required to book onto the run offered.
- Members will be advised of runs via the club email list.
- If you cannot attend the session please cancel your place.
- No car sharing unless a family group.
- Keep 2 metres distance at the start of the run, there will be a staggered start for the run. Please be aware of others around you and keep social distancing.
- As part of our essential kit we must carry gloves, mouth covering (buff) and a small hand sanitizer or wipes.
- Use own personal hand sanitizer before and after the run.
- SAL is recommending 5 metres distancing while running in single file (e.g. on narrow footpaths).
- Sadly once finished the run we leave promptly no coffee and cakes.
- First aid - please bring your own to use.
- All runners to comply with Scottish Government social distancing rules at the time.
Last Updated: 20 July 2020.